.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Oh, the horror!!

I've spent some of the most miserable hours of my life sitting in doctors' waiting rooms. But even I can't top this.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS horrifying!

But as a Deaf person accustomed to being surrounded mostly by non-signing hearing people, I, at least, will thankfully be spared this particular type of disgust if ever a conversation of that nature (er, pun not intended) should happen to occur in my presence.

I'm not entirely sure how to register so that I can appear under a name other than "anonymous" but I'm from the states (if that's what you call us in the USA) and I discovered your blog via the Goldfish's Thinking Blogger Award ... which I learned about after she also awarded Dave Hingsburger's blog.

Andrea
http://reunifygally.wordpress.com

2:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Hon Glossop is now somewhat bemused by Dame Honoria's tendency to murmur "like a Sturgeon!" and collapse into giggles.

2:57 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Andrea,

You appear to be reading my entire back catalogue: you must be a glutton for punishment!

But welcome. It's always good to have a new reader :-)

The Editor

10:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home