.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Wednesday, July 11, 2007


7 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Normal service will be resumed?

8:24 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Indeed.

Working full time + blogging for Ouch + blogging for self + keeping Bertie on the straight and narrow + pandering to Pop's every whim = rather more than I can feasibly cope with just at present.

Please enjoy this not-at-all-scary picture of a clown in the interim.

8:49 pm  
Blogger Kerrio said...

So a test card photo made me laugh out loud.

How sad is that?

10:23 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Given that I myself thought it was an hilarious way of letting people know I was too busy to blog properly, I'd have to say, "not sad at all".

But then, I would, wouldn't I?

8:25 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course, one needs to be of a certain age and from a particular background to "get it".

Me, I roared with laughter* - particularly as I had determined that this morning's round of the blogs would be the one where I would post a comment saying "For Blind Io's sake, post something new dammit"

* Note To Self - Stop looking at blogs in the office; people are starting to notice.

9:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scary clown? 3 out of 10 for effort but not a patch on Mr. Chuckles; now there is one scary clown for ya.

But, scary girl! Oh yes!! I've always thought there was a look in her eyes which suggests that she is up to (or at least capable of) no good...

9:34 am  
Blogger Mr Chuckles said...

Why, Mr Dude - scary? moi? surely not - you're not a hotel receptionist, are you?!

9:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home