.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Chips and salsa



My muse - such as she is - has entirely deserted me of late. I appear to have porridge for brains. So I have no urge to blog.

Well, I have no urge to write. I do, however, have a very strong urge to share this scarf from Etsy with as many people as possible.

If only so that I won't be the only person in whose nightmares it appears.



(Note to Pop: buying this and presenting me with it as a "thoughtful" gift would be a lot less amusing than you are no doubt thinking right now.)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see how that scarf could turn anyone's brains to porridge!
Even though his taste in attire is dubious, at least Pop is showing an interest.

Lovely to hear from you again - I was wondering if writing a blog for the BBC as well had proved completely exhausting. The very thought was enough to send me back under the duvet...

How are Bertie and Caspar? Up to no good I trust?
Give them a hug from me!

Angie xx

10:48 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for that; it's nice to go to bed laughing. Though if I do have nightmares about the scarf, I'll know who to blame!

1:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I'm hungry.

3:33 am  
Blogger pete said...

Caramba!

If I got that, I'd think somebody... down there... likes me!

pete

10:15 am  
Blogger DD said...

Chips and salsa, sentient pasta, I think I begin to see a food thread running through your nightmares.

1:41 pm  
Blogger Jemma Brown said...

Oh dear... is that nitted nachoes, thats just wrong... nachoes are made to be eatern not worn.

ewwwww

10:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm. The phrase "Neither use nor ornament" springs to mind.

Does the tub on the left have "amole" stiched on the back?

2:20 pm  
Blogger Fire Byrd said...

It's not even the sort of thing you could gently and quietly pass on to a charity shop....
Will the giver of wonderous gift expect to see you wearing it, will there be pickies?
px

8:48 pm  
Blogger BloggingMone said...

Beware of the Nibbler!!

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home