.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Monday, June 09, 2008

An apple a day...

By virtue of no greater skill than having happened to be reading the front page of Etsy's Promotions forum at a particularly opportune moment, I am the proud winner of this print of Debra Linker's glorious painting, Apple on Blue, which arrived this morning.






How lucky am I?!?




The Editor

3 Comments:

Blogger Debra Linker said...

How lucky am *I* that you like it so much! I'm honored. Thank you!

8:24 pm  
Blogger Mitsy / ArtMind said...

WoW! I love it! It's stunning!
You're VERY lucky I think!
Have to go and check this lady's shop! Thanks for sharing, LadyBracknell! :)

9:17 pm  
Blogger The Goldfish said...

That's one very tasty looking apple. Congratulations. :-)

9:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home