.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Before and after



You know, in many ways I was really rather fond of my rampant brambles....





... but now they have all been slaughtered.


I know very little about these things, but I'm hoping that the front garden will at least look green again when it's had a couple of days to recover from the shock of being viciously attacked with a variety of wickedly-bladed power tools.



The Editor

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't fancy popping round to do my gardening, do you? Only I've got what could either be described as 'a slightly overgrown set of shrubs' or 'an impenetrable thicket, behind which you might expect to find sleeping beauty or something' depending on your personal take on it, and my get up and go got up and went when I suggested the word 'gardening' to it...

7:54 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Not really, no.

But I can give you the phone number of the gardener I hired...

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home