.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The collected opinions of an august and aristocratic personage who, despite her body having succumbed to the ravages of time, yet retains the keen intellect, mordant wit and utter want of tact for which she was so universally lauded in her younger days. Being of a generation unequal to the mysterious demands of the computing device, Lady Bracknell relies on the good offices of her Editor for assistance with the technological aspects of her journal.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bracknell Towers

Friday, January 02, 2009

Oh, crap!

Picture, if you will, my horror upon realising, when I was uploading today's crop of photographs, that I had captured the tamest of all the park's grey squirrels being quite exceptionally cute right in front a revolting pile of dog poo.






This - which will not be going on Flickr - is the least offensive of the three culprits. And I have left it un-cropped for your partial protection. Even so, I don't recommend scrutinising it too carefully...





The Editor

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No chance that's just a crumpled and discarded cheroot, then?

10:42 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Er, no.

If I were to email you one of the other photographs in which the provenance of the "cheroot" is considerably clearer, you would no longer have any doubts.

Or, possibly, any dinner...

8:46 pm  
Blogger seahorse said...

Paintshop Poo, oops sorry, Pro. Works every time. Not that I have to clone poo out of pictures that often, but these are surely trying times. Click to right of poo, apply tree bark to poo. Sorted.

12:01 am  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

I'm really going to have to invest in the Paintshop software at some point...

1:26 am  
Blogger Optistatic said...

There is always paint.net - a freebie, but with a cloning tool. It's not much less good than the version of Paintshop Pro I used about six years ago (which I thought was very good), and has been very useful to me since I discovered it.

11:23 pm  
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Abi - I think I love you :-)

5:46 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is hilarious! I would not have seen the offending dog calling card had you not pointed it out - that squirrel is just adorable.

5:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home